Saturday, May 27, 2006

Update for May

Well, I guess I should put another post on here since I haven't done one since December.
I've finished my Grad. degree except for one class that I have to take next week. It's rather odd to think that I won't be back up here next year. I mean, after six years, this place is almost like home - now that's a scary thought. Anyhow... I will have 39 Grad. credits, so I'm almost half-way to an M.Div. But I don't know that I want to get another degree right now. I think that I'd rather get out into church planting and then take course in block format.
Which reminds me, the whole thing about Iqaluit in the last post might be changing. I'm still praying about where I'm supposed to go as a missionary. There are so many places that need churches still. But I'm only one person, so I can only go to one. I guess I'm just going to have to decide on one and go. But more on that topic at a later date.
And speaking of date/dating... nothing new in that category. Yep, I'm still single. Last semester, I made a lot of amigas (Portuguese for "girl who is a friend") but no namorada (Port. for "girlfriend"). It just never seemed to work out. Oh well, God is in control of that, too. The part I find the hardest is knowing the balance between my responsibility to act and just leaving the whole matter in God's hands. I tend to try to do it a lot on my own.
I think this is about all the news I have for now besides the fact that I'm working for Northland Camp this summer as a Security guard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home